After installin WPLMS Woocommerce..

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce After installin WPLMS Woocommerce..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    After installing WPLMS Woocommerce I can't save changes. See the ones in the red boxes.. After saving and reloading the page, it's back to blank, no ticked boxes or changes being saved.. How come? https://imgur.com/a/HPRyG
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please goto vibethemes.com -> goto my account (my downloads) then select wplms woocommerce in your account and then download the latest wplms woocommerce plugin 1.7 version from there . Please deactivate and then delete the old wplms woocommerce plugin and install this new version  . (there are some issues with wplms woocommerce previous version of it) . Talking about this issue you are getting  , Well the issue appears with wplms subscriptions plugin . When you select subsctiption option then it creates conflicts .you need to switch the type of the product from variable subscription to " variable product  " . Also we are facing some issues with woocommerce subscriptions right now with recurring payments .So i wont advise to use the woocommerce subscriptons as of now till we fix the issue .Please use the wplms woocommerce provided varaible subscriptions for now .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    But I have 1,7. Since three dayes.. 1.7 was released in 2015, so how do I have the old one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is wplms woocommerce forums and im talking about this premium addon of ours : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/   I guess you are talking about the woocommerce subscriptions plugin .If that is the case then you have created topic in wrong forums .   As I said yes this is an issue but switching to simple product shows the courses select box again ,then you can switch back to variable subscription to save the subscription product .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've switched back to simple product, but don't see the courses select box. Could you add a screenshot?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘After installin WPLMS Woocommerce..’ is closed to new replies.