All Course Student List not synching correctly

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp All Course Student List not synching correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Any news on the sync not working and the errors in the screenshots? Thanks again, another 12 days later later.
    Diana
    Participant
    @fdittmar I am sorry, your previous replies were in spam. That's why there is a delay in the reply from my side. Now, someone else from the team will provide you solution
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Any news on the sync not working and the errors in the screenshots? Thanks again, another week later later later.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    And?
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Have I done something to offend you? I've paid money for this add-on and it's now been 6 month since I asked for help making it do what it is supposed to do. Have you decided that it just doesn't work and are afraid to tell me or do you enjoy seeing me ask for help here and on Facebook every month? Do you think just ignoring the issue is a viable escape? You don't do that with the support for the main theme where even the people too lazy to do a simple forum search for their (usually already answered) issue get help from you. Why is this Mailchimp addon so different?    
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘All Course Student List not synching correctly’ is closed to new replies.