“All-Courses” doesn’t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues “All-Courses” doesn’t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hello team, when I call up the "all-courses" page via Buddypress, the page opens, but the courses do not appear. I've checked the permalinks, but I don't see any errors there. What else can I check? Many thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi to fix it please try deactivating elementor pro plugin if you are using it , then de=select the all courses page from wp-admin-> settings -> buddypress -> pages -> course directory page . then edit the all courses page with elementor and add the course directory block in it . After that please select this all courses page again in your buddypress . IF you want to use elementor pro then please keep the all courses page de-selected in wp-admin-> settings -> buddypress -> pages -> course directory. Is still issue not solved then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this out .
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share url of your all courses page and with given creds im not able to login to your site and check it .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘“All-Courses” doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.