All courses going Private and Expired when you click complete

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues All courses going Private and Expired when you click complete

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Tested some courses on the site and they all become Private and expired when submitted. This is only resolved if Admin manually extends the subscription. All course duration is more than 999 still this happens
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes I checked it out and replicated the issue , it seems like this is definitely related to caching .The button and other html elements are being served from caching due to which this issue is appearing , we would need ftp of your dev site in order to check and confirm this .
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    At server end all caching is disabled and no plugin is used to cache currently is enabled
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have also checked there is not caching configuration in your site and yes it could be browser caching . Therefore I deactivated all the third party plugin in your site and it worked fine : http://somup.com/cYQZ2jXSnv
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Alex Deactivating all plugins is not an option as we need Event calendar slider plugin etc. The Theme should be resilient to caching issues and not behave strange like this. This has started only recently so could it be due to a flaw in one of your plugins? We use the very same plugins over a year and has not been an issue before
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    I think I have figured that the problem is not plugin but the activation of Scorm by adding SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 to .htaccess When this is set to SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 Scorm update has 401 error but the course does not automatically get closed When I set this to SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 then the course force closes automatically. I have tested by activating all plugins and deactivating that is not the issue Kindly check http://somup.com/cYQucclePH
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is never been such flaw. How can a code be resilient to caching if the control never reaches the server and php code and is served from caching I tried to print the status of the button and the print_r code never reached there as it served from caching . I would suggest you to try copying your site without third party plugins and on another server this issue will never appear with or without scorm package. The nature of this caching seems to be object or opcache implemented on server itself. Can you please check if this issue appearing to all users . Also please put back this line in .htaccess without which scorm package will not work .It has nothing related to it . SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Alex This issue happens to other users too on completely different system or browsers. It is true SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 will stop Scorm from working. But you can test yourself as you have our FTP and I replicated multiple times. Nothing to do with any plugin, when I make this =$0 (Scorm launches but does not save score or status) then it auto-finishes the course even if you do not touch any button. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have tested by activating all plugins and deactivating that is not the issue Kindly check http://somup.com/cYQucclePH This worked fine only when I deactivated your third party plugins . Please check which one is causing this issue . Or try to setup theme on a different server .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘All courses going Private and Expired when you click complete’ is closed to new replies.