All Courses page looks large in PWA

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues All Courses page looks large in PWA

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Saiko Thomas
    Participant
    when opening All Courses page in PWA via VibeBp Profile menu course thumbnails and details not fitting in screen
    Veronica
    hi well we need to check this on your site for this please share admin credentials in a private reply
    Saiko Thomas
    Participant
    plz replay me
    Veronica
    hi we have already replied you please share the same to continue
    Saiko Thomas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saiko Thomas
    Participant
    yes, but in mobile view its not good looking Mobile view 1 Mobile view 2 PWA App View 1 Here is the PWA Android video Video I want to show course like this view https://prnt.sc/0TexKWZlr7D4 also need to remove or hide this menu also Menu my objective is that i will not give web address to any of my students i only give them the PWA android App, in that app students should be able to view all courses and they should purchase or access free courses in that list, Like a E-Learning App like udemy, you can seee tha in udemy app students can purchase courses via the app
    Veronica
    hi yes right in mobile it is misplaced we can fix that using the custom CSS
    Saiko Thomas
    Participant
    How ?, plz provide solution
    Veronica
    hi use this in custom CSS in appearance>>customize>>Custom CSS .elementor-61 .elementor-element.elementor-element-5cf59f6 .wplms_courses_directory{ grid-template-columns: auto;}
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘All Courses page looks large in PWA’ is closed to new replies.