All forums directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting All forums directory

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hello, wonderful WPLMS team, Initially we were not planning forums in our web, but eventually after setting and testing the courses we came to the idea that we need them. I've made some course forums and also gonna make a general forum for all users. Its more or less clear. But I cannot find how to make a page with all forums directory, like here, for example https://prnt.sc/pxel1t  Is there any special template for it?Could I export this page from somewhere? Thank you ver much for you work!
    logan
    Hello, it is just a menu. goto wp-admin >> appearance >> menus. add a new custom link in your menu. title: Forums url: yoursite.com/forums thats all, if facing any issue then share the wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply. i will do it for you and then share a video of the process i will follow.
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hello! It worked! Another question - how do I change the order of the forums in the list? THanks.
    logan
    Hello, I have checked on the Net but I did not find anything. Please contact the bbpress support to add some filters for the topics.
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hi, here is the aswer: forums are ordered by setting their order in dashboard>forums>all forums>select the forum and on the right hand side you’ll find ‘forum attributes’ and in their ‘order’ Cheers, Anna
    logan
    Dear Anna, i must say you're quintessentially intellectual. :) We would like to know, please if the issue in this ticket is solved now? If the issue is solved, we would kindly like to ask can we mark this thread as resolved. And if it is not solved, please let me know how can I further assist you with this issue? Thanks,
    annasivo
    Participant
    I'm flattered! XD Yes, the issue is solved, I just wanted to share the answer, maybe it could be of help for someone. Thank you!
    logan

Dear Friend,

Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! 🙂

Please write your review. I would really appreciate that!
    Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘All forums directory’ is closed to new replies.