All Link, Button not working in edit course front end

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting All Link, Button not working in edit course front end

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Need Help! how to fix, all link, button are not working in edit course from front end.
    Diana
    Participant
    @support Can you please share a screenshot which "All Link" Button?
    Steve
    Hi, First, disable all your third party plugins and check it is working or not. If not then share your admin credentials. Thank you,
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Please do share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply
    Diana
    Participant
    i wanna ask to you, why sometimes when users tap the course, they log out automatically?
    Diana
    Participant
    Are you using any cache plugin? Might be related to caching plugins .Make sure to disable browser cache and cache for logged in users .
    Diana
    Participant
    @support, Yes, try this by disabling the cache for logged in users and browser cache
    in my course there are 2 quizzes, namely pre-assessment and post-assessment, how can I make the course certificate only obtained with a condition of 70% only from the post-assessment quiz?
    Diana
    Participant
    @support, If both the quizzes are in the same course then you can use  pre-assessment quiz as a survey type quiz which will not be included in the course. Edit this quiz and set it as not included in the course. So whatever students will score here, the marks will not be added in the final result And please create a new topic for a new issue
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘All Link, Button not working in edit course front end’ is closed to new replies.