All links under my profile linked to the same posts page in my LMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues All links under my profile linked to the same posts page in my LMS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ruby.Liang
    Spectator
    All the links under my profile lined to a published post page in my LMS system. Can you please give some advises on it. thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You mean when you click on any link you get redirected to the post page/blog page. This means you are getting a 404 error (page not found) and you have not create any 404 page therefore it is redirecting to the post page by default. To connect 404 page first create a  404 page in wp-admin->pages, and then connect it in the wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->select a 404 page. Now whenever page not found error is encountered on your website the user will be redirected to this page. Coming to your issue, your links are not working this can be a permalinks issue, so please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks, and re-save the permalinks. Let me know if this helps.
    Ruby.Liang
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your reply, I have tried but unfortunately the problems are still there. When you point to User name, the links of Notification/Messages, etc, all linked to same page. It was working fine in the past. Have I have created you an account to our site and send through to you email.   I really appreciate if you could spend some time to login and have a look. Many thanks.
    sandy
    Hi, I was unable to find your credentials on email. Could you please share here marking it as a private reply. Private replies can only be seen by the support team. Thanks
    Ruby.Liang
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ruby.Liang
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site and found that you are using a very old version of wplms theme . Please update your wplms theme to the latest . Please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ if above does not work then your can still manually update the theme : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    Ruby.Liang
    Spectator
    Thank you so much. I have saved the Buddypress and also updated to latest WPLMS. Everything is working fine now. I really appreciate your team support. you all are star!!!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘All links under my profile linked to the same posts page in my LMS’ is closed to new replies.