all pages are redirected to wp-admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues all pages are redirected to wp-admin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rvalenzuela
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a problem with redirection of the page, after someone signs up on the page, this is redirected to wp-admin, pointing to this that "not have sufficient privileges to access this page" and I can not redirect it, and I tried in my functions.php code but still does not workk
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . Please also check if you have setup any page in "Redirect Page on User Activation" in wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager . Try removing it . Try disabling the third party plugins .
    rvalenzuela
    Spectator
    Upgrade all plugins you have installed, tried it and it did not work, proceed to Step 2, clear the redirect page in activation user in wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager, I tried it and yet I still redirected to wp -admin, and I can not turn off the other plugins, because the web is in production. what else I can do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try deactivating the third party plugins . If still it fails to work then please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘all pages are redirected to wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.