All teachers are receiving email when a student evaluates a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues All teachers are receiving email when a student evaluates a course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello please   I have a problem. All teachers are receiving email when a student evaluates a course. In the email you are asking the teacher to moderate the approval of the comment.   I would not like the teacher to receive this email. How do I disable this function.   I tried two ways:  
    1. LMS> CONFIGURATIONS> CONTACT POINTS
    SEE IN THE IMAGE: https://prnt.sc/tyj9vu  
    1. E-mails> all e-mails:
    Here you do not have the model of this email to configure.   How do I resolve this setting?   thank you
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you do not want to show course evaluation, then make the course auto evaluated, refer: http://prntscr.com/a82b5y When the course is auto evaluated the notification and emails will also not be sent for this. Thanks,
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Hi, These are the comments, so please go to wp-admin->settings->discussion, and allow users to post comments without approval.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you make changes as i suggested you then there is no need for approve from anyone like admin or instructor, Thanks,
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Sorry, I don't think I could explain it properly. I need the administrator to approve all comments (rating) for each comment. However, I don't want teachers to receive the email.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay, share admin credentials in private reply, Also share the replicate steps , which i have to follow on your website, Means share all steps and what you want after follow these steps mention in your reply, I will replicate and resolve your query, Thanks,
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, First try to disable this touch point after that if not working, make sure everything should be updated according to current theme version, deactivate all third party-plugins , clear cache and check, Thanks,
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Yes I had already disabled the point of contact and the problem remains. As for the cache, I've cleaned it a few times and it didn't work. The plugins I verified that some are with versions above those compatible with the theme. Do you think that could be it? For example buddypress, woocomerce and wordpress.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is a wordpress email that is going to instructors . to disable it please disable from wp-admin -> settings -> discussion : https://prnt.sc/u3zp81
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, i think will send to the admin you can check WordPress documentation for the same thanks.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘All teachers are receiving email when a student evaluates a course’ is closed to new replies.