All User page – display more info per student

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting All User page – display more info per student

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi, When I see the 'All user page', I can only see the users without any info about courses they take or took. Is it possible to add more info per user? I need an overview where I can see all registerd users + courses they take + more profile info (user info) as class / level / studentnumber etc. It's very important to get an decent overview because now we have to load the course-page to see which students took the course. We can't see students who don't take a course for instance. We have to look at hundreds of students to find out what student have not taken any course at all. Have in mind that we're using it for a school with hundreds of students. It's good to get a decent overview of each student. Is it possible to add more info to the 'All students / users' page? Hope you can help me out.
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    I need a list where the school can see %s student has taken %s course. This is possible in stats but I miss some custom fields I created in the user-section (name (not username), class and level, location). That's because now only the usernames are linking to the workshop. It would be great when I can link other fields to the workshop/username as well in stats. What's also important to have for schools is an overview of those students, who hasn't take any course yet. It would be great when this is visible in anyway. Now it's a lot of work figuring out. The very best would be an overview including students/users + some custom fields (!) + taken courses. Great with filter-options. The school has more than 800 students, that's why.... :-) Best regards from the Netherlands, Alice
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    To add profile fields in stats, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/add-custom-user-field-in-download-course-stats/ Using the above tip you can add custom fields in stats from profile fields. You can see how many students took a course in course stats section, refer: http://prnt.sc/cfwr4d But you want to know how many course the student took and who has not taken any course, this is not available in wplms.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All User page – display more info per student’ is closed to new replies.