Allow admin to pre-define product price

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Allow admin to pre-define product price

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    moosalim
    Participant
    Can you please update this add-on : WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin To allow admin to define product price in case instructor is not to be given the choice to price the course. I was promised to be given custom code to support this. I also wanted another custom code to allow product to be created automatically based on course name when instructor create a course form front-end.
    Mk
    Go to wp-admin -> plugins-> editor -> select wplms customizer plugin Please copy code from following gist to wplms-customizer.php   https://gist.github.com/99manish/a4b13d00fe6a16c10760ed36279b10ed
    moosalim
    Participant
    Thanks, I will try it
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay sure let us know
    moosalim
    Participant
    Hi I was waiting for V 3.9.1 to test this code. Now I have updated to this version, I inserted the code as you suggested. The results is that the price and product fields got hidden in front-end course creation, but the product was not automatically created. can you pleas test it from your end to find out why ?
    Mk
    Its working fine at our end , please share admin credentials in private reply to check it on your site.
    moosalim
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    While creating a course don't forget to click on save button in pricing section. refer : http://prntscr.com/mop6nf after this click on publish course or send to approval . If still issue remains please reply.
    moosalim
    Participant
    Hi thanks for the support, it works fine now. but does the save in pricing section is a must for this to work? I actually don't need any of pricing section fields to appear for instructors.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is the safe and moderate action to create the product for the course . ACtually in our custom code we do have possibility for admin to create thier own products . the logic is there is not product created by admin or the settings are hidden (which is the case for instructors) we create a default product with $5 as price . Also at that time we have course id which we do not have when course is just created in first step (clicking on "create course"  button . )
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow admin to pre-define product price’ is closed to new replies.