Allowing public Ebooks vendors

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Allowing public Ebooks vendors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sekielo
    Participant
    Hello, please is there any possible way to allow instructors (public publisher) to post  ebooks for sale as a public vendor just like an instructor for course? I will like to know, so as to also enable our instructor the ability to earn money selling their ebooks for student not (only admin ). Thanks Regards
    Mk
    Currently, we don't have any functionality for this. But you can use a third-party plugin for this. for example https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-vendors/  
    Sekielo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sekielo
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well our dashboard page is nothing but built with widgets . If somehow you can add our widgets to vendor dashboard page , that would be great . Apart from this in wplms user roles are not strict .for instructor user role : anyone who has capability : "edit_posts" can be an instructor in wplms and I guess vendor user role should have this capability , So a vendor is also instructor . I guess for now it wont be easy to merge both the dashboards .you can add link to vendor dashboard in wplms instructor dashboard .    
    Sekielo
    Participant
    Sekielo
    Participant
    Mk
     i'm just trying to be careful not to break my site during trial attempt.
    It really a good thing. If you want to make changes in the site without breaking it, you can do this in the following ways:
    • make a copy of the live site (Important) at local or anywhere. so that if you will have to change anything, you could test it there.
    • Always take the whole backup of the site (Database must).
    -- For vendor registration: You will have to create a custom registration form for this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ Don't forget to select the role for vendors.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Allowing public Ebooks vendors’ is closed to new replies.