alphabetic order cours progress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues alphabetic order cours progress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Can I get an alhpabetic order at course progress in profile page? And how can I change all those colors to just one color? #88deb4 screenshot
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Use this custom css and paste it in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > custom css This will change the progress bar color .dashboard .course_progress.progress .bar.animate.stretchRight.load{ background:#88deb4 !important; } To arrange the courses in alphabetical order is not possible because in the widget we didn't add any such functionality
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    When I add this code, it does work. But it also gives me an error I haven't yet had gotten: Error Establishing a Database Connection. I don't think it has anything to do with the code. But what else could it be? I fixed it with help from here. PS: How do I change the color of this bit as well? I can't find the correct class.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How do I change the color of this bit<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> as well? I can't find the correct class.</span> PS: I think you might be right. You can close this topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘alphabetic order cours progress’ is closed to new replies.