Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    to upload videos and all : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/video-vibe/
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Thank you. Can you tell me how to enable the plugin though? I guess I will unenable to S3 plugin like you said because all the videos will continue working from S3 and then enable this one.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry the video explains all the functioning. Its an seaperate addon videovibe which allows to upload the video : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/video-vibe/ purchase install to activiate it .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well deactivating license will mean you will be not using wplms s3. But as long as the s3 is installed your s3 videos will work . I am changing your deactivating your license for s3 and activating to videovibe which is also now compatible with v4. Please share your email id from which you purchased the wplms s3 addon?
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No the videos will be gone from content and it will just display shortcode instead of videos if wplms s3 is deactivated . So you will need the wplms s3 plugin to be on website in order for the videos to work .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Ok, is it possible to activate the plugin for 6 months to allow me to migrate all the other videos to vimeo please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I can deactivate the license but you can keep using the s3 plugin without any issues . License is just need to for updates .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer :https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/video-vibe/ Please note that you have to create app in vimeo developer site and then request for upload access for that app . then vimeo take some time to approve only then you can use the generate token option in wp-admin .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Thank you. I got it all setup. When I go to the upload screen I have the ability to upload videos to vimeo but I cant see anything under albums. It looks like my vimeo account is empty even though it is not. I have the vimeo plus plan. please advise?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi you just need to goto vimeo account and create some albums or showcases and then try to upload video ,it will go into the showcase and will list the videos in it. Albums are needed in video vibe addon .
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly’ is closed to new replies.