Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Hello, I am using Amazon S3 plugin. The videos work fine but somewhere between 1:30 seconds to 3 minutes or so they just stop playing and start with the loading screen. I have great wifi and the same issue keeps happening with multiple users. It happens on mobile too. In great wifi where everything is working. Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/eT12fLCZwsk Also, you can right click and save the video for download. Anyone can download these videos. How do I turn that off?
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked this out but could not find any error coming from theme or s3 addon . the loading issue is not coming from the theme or addon .Its actually the amazon s3 itself .What wplms s3 do is to generate a unique url which remains valid for limited amount of time then it expires . After that its the amazon s3 which is serving the video file . about the right click protection : the s3 works only in this way : It limits the time to load that resource on user’s machine . It loads the resource from s3 for the given duration after it stops loading the resource .So anybody who wants to download the pdf from the same link in the dom will not be able to do so after a certain duration .’ I would recommend you to use third party right click protection plugin in order to prevent this .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly’ is closed to new replies.