And yet another one

Home Forums Chit Chat Showcase your site here [ closed ] And yet another one

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    @Carser Use the function "bp_course_get_course_units" to get the list of unit ids in the course, then get the post meta "vibe_duration" and add up (foreach) unit duration and then show it. Whenever I try to post code here it gets striped so if you need the code for that just email me with your username here and a link to this post. Best of luck
    Carser
    Spectator
    @urdek Could you give me your email please?  
    @Carse I see you found my email...already replied. Let me know if that works for you
    calebchng91
    Participant
    Hi Urdek ! Can i know how do you manage to make the course layout like this ?? The teacher profile is at left hand side and the (take the course) is on right hand side ?? Is it in course layout number 2 ? i tried but it doesnt show like yours.   Thanks in advance !
    calebchng91
    Participant
    just figure out its modern theme course ... but currently i am using demo 2, how do you switch to use modern theme course layout ?? mind to share ? thanks !
    @calebchng91 I haven't really tried the layouts feature so far, but if that is the only page you want to change, try overriding the 'single-course.php' and all files inside the 'course/single/' directory in your child theme with the ones in modern theme. Don't forget to backup your files first Good luck
    duy87
    Spectator
    Wow Urdek, great job, what amazes me, are few of your customizations.. I was asking for those in the past.. I asked in this forum but they said they won't help. 1) I would really like to know, how did you give the course items the different layout look? I did not know how to make it work with the sidebar.. its awesome. 2) Also when you hover on course item image.. It shows instructors image and number of lectures and stars.. How did you do it? Contact me here: [email protected] Looking forward, Cheers!
    duy87
    Spectator
    I will pay you for it.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘And yet another one’ is closed to new replies.