answers from quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting answers from quiz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Hi, I need to get the answers from the quizzes after that are completed. how do I do that? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @matthewkane926, When your quiz is in auto-evaluation mode. The correct answers will be visible after completing the quiz.
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Hi,   the issue is that the answers are coming up when the students are doing the quiz after they do the 3rd or 4th question.   Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @matthewkane926, Please disable this check answer switch setting from quizzes. Then check od still the issue persists then please share the quiz URL with the admin credentials in a private reply here. Refer: http://prntscr.com/j9s4i8
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Hi, That was already done and after some review, I think I have identified what the issue truly is. I have gone back and retaken the test 3 times and at each time what happens is that after I hit next question after completing a small portion of the test I get put in a loop where the questions which I have previously answers keep coming up and it will not move onto the unanswered questions. In the next post, I am going to provide a link to the test so you can see what is going on.   Thanks Matt
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘answers from quiz’ is closed to new replies.