Any users not finished course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Any users not finished course

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    planetabu
    Spectator
    My user fineshed course 100% (all module and test). But the site shows 97%. I completed it manually, although it should finish automatically. Please help.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/some-users-disappear-from-the-course-after-payment/ Other problem
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    logan
    I was continuously replying you on your other topic. you could have reminded me. anyways, please tell me:
    1.  this is happening for every users
    2. or only for a single user.
    3. please provide credential of that user
    4. please share admin credentials
    i will check all cases and will brief you the condition.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    logan
    planetabu
    Spectator
    This  is cool.  But any  users who have unstable (may be) internet connection(mobile example) may have this problem... Need shield your theme for this (sync may be).
    logan
    hello, Yes, that's the condition but when it fails to record some process in that case when user logs in next time it will complete the remaining process first. so you do not need to worry. if anything goes wrong we are always here to help. you just need to ping me.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    Your support team finished course (my course) without problem and change setting. But after finish this setting saved and no change. Users finished course in 1 day and we have many problems and lost money. Why your support team bad working? I see that after 7 days and that very bad. What u say?
    logan
    planetabu
    Spectator
    I don't want a refund. But this problem is not where it has not gone. Due to incorrect work of the theme, data about some users are still displayed incorrectly. https://yadi.sk/i/LI_ezQhS2I5MLQ
    planetabu
    Spectator
    You need a synchronization mechanism that fixes the errors. The more users the more they are trained the theme generates these errors.
    Diana
    Participant
    @planetabu I am replying here on @logan's behalf. Make sure your unit , quiz and assignments all should be connected in the course. The quiz, assignments should also be included in the course evaluation. Only then the quiz will be counted as a part of the course. Every time a user marks unit complete a hit will be recorded for that user that yes the unit is marked as complete. Due to bad internet connection if the connection lost. But when user continue his course again. He will start from that unit from where he left. Please Let me know if I misunderstood your query. To get the response please respond back here. Otherwise how could we know that you have any query left.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Any users not finished course’ is closed to new replies.