API endpoint for course registrants

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues API endpoint for course registrants

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    How to access the meta of users who are registered for a particular course? I can manually download the required data using the Admin's status tab, however, I require an API for accessing the information dynamically.
    Expecting something similar to
    • /wp-json/wplms/v1/course
    • http://domain.com/wp-json/wplms/v1/<course_id>/all_users
    Veronica
    ok, you want an URL to show the data of the user or you want the code/shortcode to show it on the page?
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for responding, I need a URL or API endpoint to fetch the members or registered students in a particular course. Just like how course information can be fetched using "wp-json/wplms/v1/course"  
    Veronica
    hi, we can do a thing that we will write a query for this. and make a shortcode and then you can create a new page with custom URL, can place the shortcode on that page that will display the information on that page. please revert back with your interest.
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    sure, we can give that a try.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we have it already written in vibe course module , then endpoint will be available in next update of vibe course module plugin .
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    Hi where can I find more information about "vibe course module" plugin, about the latest update and documentation for using the API endpoints
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its is not released right now .We will have a postman api doc link share once the plugin is released.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘API endpoint for course registrants’ is closed to new replies.