Appointment booking issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment booking issue

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Yes, this is actually done. The student is shown the join button directly, but the teacher appears during the actual time the problem Why does the meeting end before the actual date if the student joined at any date before the actual date? Yes, this was the actual date at the time of the video recording Please make an appointment and enroll as a student, then after 10 minutes you can join again
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    11 hours ago, There is no solution
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thanks for knowing the problem I really need a solution to this problem. Please give me solutions to this problem First, how can we test the first assumption?
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    @vibe Please find your solution, Mr Vip I did not understand where the problem. is it in BBB? And this problem is very important. How the student enters the meeting? I purchased support again for the most important problem of this Why do you sell the addition of appointments and all problems are very shameful
    Diana
    Participant
    @RagabSalem, Rejoin Meeting Issue is really an important issue. I am working on this, I hope will release the update this month with this fix. Please create a different topic for this issue and we will continue on that. Right now, I am focussing on those small bugs which do not require a lot of time. And then after releasing another update for that. I will resume working on this bug
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, I waited for the update to P4 But it seems I will take more time because of the many gaps I hope that the appointment problems will be resolved. please help
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment booking issue’ is closed to new replies.