Appointment Configuration

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Configuration

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    I have similar needs like this post: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-configuration-inquiry/ I would like to restrict the options for teachers and provide some default values to those options. #1. Break into Slots of Minutes Per Day: Hide this option (Default = Appointments Minimum Slot Time) #2. Appointment Type: Hide this option (Default = Free slots) #3. Assign to Course: Hide this option (Default = the first course, if available) #4. Online Meeting / Conference: Hide this option (Default = Enable)   Would you help me achieve these? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailkocc, Please check the reply there
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    #4. Do you mean Online Meeting / Conference cannot be enabled by default? What about #1 #2 #3? Is the able to assign default values to these options?
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailkocc, The customizations you want is actually not feasible Point 1: We don't have any filter for that added in the code. It shows the minutes according to the minutes added for Appointment Minimum Time Slot. Example: IF 70 minutes set there, the option will only show Full Slot. If the schedule created is for more than 70minutes Point 2: Yes, we have filter for this, add below code in your wplms customizer plugin. It will only show free slots add_filter('wplms_appointments_schedule_types','change_appointment_schedule_types'); function change_appointment_schedule_types(){ $m = array( 'free_slots'=>__('Free slots','wplms-appointments') ); return $m; } Point 3: Assign To course: Here courses option visible according to the created courses of the instructor. If users booking Instructor A. Then all the courses created by that instructor will be visible there. Point 4: No this is not possible to enable this by default
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Sorry, the code works. How can I add Reserved and Booked to the type as well? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailokcc, You have to write the code like this: add_filter('wplms_appointments_schedule_types','change_appointment_schedule_types'); function change_appointment_schedule_types(){ $m = array( 'free_slots'=>__('Free slots','wplms-appointments'), 'reserved'=>__('Reserved','wplms-appointments'), 'booked'=>__('Booked','wplms-appointments') ); return $m; }
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Diana
    Participant
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    @Diana/ I was wondering if you found out the problem? Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Thank you! Just let me know if fixed
    Diana
    Participant
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    @Diana, I was wondering how is it going?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Configuration’ is closed to new replies.