Appointment directory page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment directory page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Dear support team, My server was down, and I recovered the data. After that, on the appointment directory page, it shows no instructor is available to be searched. No matter how instructors reset their available times for booking, no instructors can be shown on the appointment directory page. Please help! Many thanks!
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Dear Support team I did my data recovery on Sunday 30/8/2020. On the appointment directory page, it was not able to show instructors who are available to schedule appointments. Today morning 1/9/2020, after two days, on the appointment directory page, suddenly it can be able to show instructors. I understand that it takes time for the appointment directory page to display new data. However, it is too long to wait. Do you have any way to make the data to be updated more frequently/quickly? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    Actually, we are also thinking same that use it takes sometimes too much time to load the data and there is no loader here which shows that yes data is available and we are loading results So we will modify this in the new version of appointments on which we are working to make it compatible with theme version 4
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment directory page’ is closed to new replies.