Appointment issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    rules200
    Spectator
    hi, after the teacher has accepted the appointment, the button to enter the live does not appear (at the preset time).
    Diana
    Participant
    @rules200 Make sure the bigbluebutton server and secret are correct in LMS > Settings > Appointments > Live Webinars and Server Secret If these are correct. Make sure to set the meeting Reminder when you click on edit Details Link and then hit save availability button. Note: The Slots which are already passed(timestamp of those slots are passed) will not show Join Meeting Button If you still face any issue then Share the credentials here. I will check the issue on your site P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    rules200
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    rules200
    Spectator
    where do I find the secret server?
    rules200
    Spectator
    I bought the minutes on videoencrypt, I put the api key in the "live webinars" field and in the "server secret" field I put the encrypt video email. If I go up it goes into an example meeting, it doesn't go.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rules200 Apologies for the delayed response here... But I am not available on Weekends If you are using videoencrypt then in the Live Webinars setting add this https://videoencrypt.com/wp-json/bbb/v1/ In the server secret you have to add the secret. You cannot test the setting test connection right now because I found this is not working.
    rules200
    Spectator
    Thank you
    rules200
    Spectator
    hi, I put the key and the server, but when a user books there are two problems: 1) Does not redirect the user to the payment of the appointment; 2) "It does not appear live" yet; Can you help me please? I would like to publish the site as soon as possible ...
    rules200
    Spectator
    I have been trying to solve this problem for a week, I would like to publish the site.  You can help me???
    Diana
    Participant
    @rules200 Yes, Checking.... right now. Will surely fix this issue by today
    rules200
    Spectator
    thank you  
    Diana
    Participant
    rules200
    Spectator
    the plugin is at version 1.0, so it was never updated until 1.1.  It does not update automatically, how do I update it?  In updates on the site does not appear.  So I wonder, is it possible that even the theme and the other wplms plugins have never been updated?
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment issue’ is closed to new replies.