Appointment Meeting Issues and questions

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Meeting Issues and questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, Please can you help me with the following
    1. Can the zoom plugin be used for a meeting instead of BigBlueButton

2. My student view doesnt show the Approved meeting nor can is see a join meeting button as per your demos.

3. is there a away to switch offthe cost of a meeting globally or make the globally free?

Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: Yes, you can use vibe zoom and embed in the units instead of wplms bbb Point 2: First, please clarify me which you want to use? vibe zoom, wplms bbb or wplms appointments? Point 3: In wplms appointments, we are actually giving the options to add the slot price. If the instructor will not add the price then the meeting will be free. But there is no global setting for this
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Point 1: Can i user Vibe Zoom to replace wplms bbb in appointments when i set up the Appointment? Id like to set up a zoom meeting for every appointment set. Point 2: Im using wplms appointments Point 3: Ok I'll have a look at this
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, With regards to point 1, do you think i could use the zapier plugin to achieve this? Does the zapier plugin have a webbhook for when an appointment is accepted? or could you assist me with an action/filter  with in the appointemnts plugin that i could run a function once that appoinement acceptance is done, please i would really appreciate it
    Diana
    Participant
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, Id like to execute it when the touch point is sent to both instructor and student that the appointment has been accepted
    Diana
    Participant
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Thank you for that information ill use that and let you know incase anyone else is lookt at that.Can you please still help me with  "My student view doesn't show the Approved Appointments"?
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I can help you with that. it's just a fix which I need to add on your site Share site URL, admin credentials and a student account credentials in a private reply
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    MaxineMck
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Meeting Issues and questions’ is closed to new replies.