Appointment Plugin Installation Issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Plugin Installation Issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    I downloaded the plugin and tried to install-- it keeps telling me to install table then it says installed... I save the configuration but still active. The add-on page doesn't show the activated plugin to enter purchase code. Not sure what is required here. Help Please
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Still need help here... reinstalled plugin several times-- deactivated other plugins and tried. Nothing seems to work The message still says Install WPLMS Appointments tables. Click to install -- I save and the message remains. The db has appointment and appointment meta tables... not sure what to do. Need to get this resolved so we can fully test the site and functionality
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    The prefix of all wp_ tables is different for security purposes. Is this what you are talking about?
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is a third party plugin conflict. There is not a single user who is reporting this as of now. The reason for this issue is some poor coded plugin loading its scripts on pages where it is not required and hence breaking the layout.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Plugin Installation Issue’ is closed to new replies.