Appointments addon issues

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointments addon issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    David
    Spectator
    Hello, This message is addressed to Diana based on her demand to start a new topic in relation to the same question. Here is your last message: " @smartdever, Changes done in the plugin for the default values which you can check. The second part of your issue is to hide these fields for instructors only is not possible right now because there is no filter on which I can execute a custom function. These settings are here because these settings will override the settings of the backend " First, thank you for your answer, As we asked before, the most important for us is not changing the default values, but to get different slugs for those fields to be able to hide them through CSS since all the fields have the same slug, and this is the real issue for our last question. Thank you for your comprehension. Regards, David  
    Diana
    Participant
    @smartdever, I already checked the code and there is no filter added there. I am going to check again what i can do best and will update you here
    David
    Spectator
    Thank you. We will be waiting for you. We are preparing meanwhile the list of the main issues met from the start until the end of the booking process.   Regards, David
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David
    Spectator
    David
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, I hope you're doing well. Sorry to be late, we have had a lots of tasks to accomplish during this last period, especially with the exams here in Belgium. Here are the most important three points to resolve for the next step: 1- The reservation button appearing on the students profile should not exist. 2- There is no information after booking noticing the instructor's name. 3- There no notification sent to the instructor about the new reservation made by the student.   Thank you in advance!   Regards, David
    Diana
    Participant
    @smartdever,
    1. The reservation button appearing on the students profile should not exist.
    refer: http://prntscr.com/o6w7nw Now the button only visible in instructor and administrator profile For point 2 & 3 check the touchpoints and let me know if I am unclear to you Please check the touchpoints, enable these touchpoints from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > TouchPoints(Appointment Requested)
    David
    Spectator
    David
    Spectator
    Hello, I checked the Touch Points and yes this is what we are looking for. We did not test the functionality yet. Thus if there is any trouble we will contact your services. We would like to notice that we are still waiting for your help concerning the "contributor" user role that should not have the "booking" button on its profile.   Regards, David
    Diana
    Participant
    David
    Spectator
    Thank you Diana, the code you added is working. We will test the touchpoints and let you know the result.   Regards, David
    Diana
    Participant
    @smartdever Okay sure...
    David
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    David
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointments addon issues’ is closed to new replies.