Appointments directory not showing available instructors anymore

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointments directory not showing available instructors anymore

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    emism
    Spectator
    Hello, At our site now suddenly it's impossible to list available instructors at appointments directory page. Creating new instructors and creating slots for them in current days does not make any difference: instructor appointments directory search always return blank listing....no results....this was working a few days ago....don't know where to look at.... I will post you in private message admin access.... Please help ASAP, we can't start working till this is not solved...
    emism
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    emism
    Spectator
    No, just I've created a new instructor and tried to schedule appointments. We are at testing phase and doing tests to make sure all is working, we wanted to test the videconferencing system that is included....    
    emism
    Spectator
    by the way, if I go to https://skype-ingles.online/all-instructors/  and click on Instructor 1, then appointments (clases in spanish) https://skype-ingles.online/miembros/instructor1-skypegmail-com/appointments/ , I can see all the schedules I've created and even I can book him without any problem....
    emism
    Spectator
    Hello, any new about my problem?
    Diana
    Participant
    emism
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, After doing some tests by my side, I find out that one of the search filters was working different than usual, the search field used to not filter initial search, but this one was filtering from the start and that was the reason instructors stoppped listing. When I removed this filter, instructors showed again. I don't know why this behaviour started, that was not the case when I first added this searchable field (?) Now I have enabled again that filter and directory search keeps working (???????)   Anyway, solved....but don't know the reason why, it makes me nervous, all very unstable....
    Diana
    Participant
    emism
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointments directory not showing available instructors anymore’ is closed to new replies.