Appointments Issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointments Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, Love the plugin, but having some issues with set up. Firstly if you log in as a user and visit the appointments tab in their profile, it loads every single free appointment available with every instructor on the site! Also when i book an appointment it does not show under the appointments tab even when the payment has been completed. http://somup.com/cqii2FeVBH Please help me get this working!
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi guys, apologies i have posted this in how-to but really it's an appointments issue. All of my products disappear from front end except for 1 of them when i activate appointments. Return when deactivated http://somup.com/cqii2AeVBN Can you help resolve? I need all products to show with appointments installed. Maybe i'm missing a setting? Thanks
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Also why does every meeting slot have 'achievement badge' as the subject? Thanks
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    In reference to this post from the thread - a little more info for you. When plugin is activated i cannot purchase products and the product pages disappear showing page not found: "Hi guys, apologies i have posted this in how-to but really it's an appointments issue. All of my products disappear from front end except for 1 of them when i activate appointments. Return when deactivated http://somup.com/cqii2AeVBN Can you help resolve? I need all products to show with appointments installed. Maybe i'm missing a setting?" Sorry for updates just want to make sure i let you know as much as possible. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @petestuckey Apologies for the delayed response... We will proceeed to resolve your issue one by one. First, we will check the woocommerce products related issues(like your products disappeared from shop page) The code of the wplms appointments addon will hide only the products created during booking. Rest of the woocommerce products remain unaffected. I have to check why it is behaving differently on your site. Make sure you are using the updated version of wplms appointments which is 1.1 If still not working, then share your credentials with site URL here in a private reply. I will check the issue on your site. Thanks for your patience
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @petestuckey To debug the code on your site. I need your FTP/Cpanel credentials as well. After debugging the code I will update you P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi Diane, not a major thing but it does matter, the buddydrive label has come back in my profile and groups menus. it was previously called Drive instead. When you're done if it doesn't revert, could you please amend it for me. Thanks a million! :-)
    Diana
    Participant
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Thank you Diana!
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointments Issue’ is closed to new replies.