Appointments Issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointments Issue

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    3 questions just to confirm my understanding: Is it still supposed to load every available appointment in the users appointments tab? Is that how the plugin works? Also why does it always show as 'achievement badge' on available appointments?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Thanks logan :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @petestuckey Actually, it was showing the event title. So, we fixed this. It will not show in every popup with a subtitle as "badges". This will be available as a fixed bug in our next update. Thanks for pointing. Let me know, if I can close this topic?
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Thanks Logon. Diana just so i understand, is Appointments meant to display every single available appointment from every instructor on all users appointment tab in profile menu? Also ther doesn't seem to be a way of changing the default label "Achievement Badge'
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    http://somup.com/cqiolle1nQ
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Diana, can you log in with my admin credentials, create an appointment schedule and then as a user, book that appointment. As far as i can tell most of this is not working properly on my site and i don't understand why?
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    sorry diana just read your post properly, thank you for clearing that up. If you can confirm it's working as intended on my site that will do nicely for me and we can close this thread. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Diana, thanks so much. This is awesome. Really appreciate your help. Case closed!
    Diana
    Participant
    @petestuckey Happy to help you. Closing the topic
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointments Issue’ is closed to new replies.