Appointments Plugin – Price showing either “Null” or not evening showing price

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointments Plugin – Price showing either “Null” or not evening showing price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Appointments Plugin - Price showing either "Null" or not evening showing price while booing a particular slot in Student Login and even unable to assign a course to a particular slot...
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check the same
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Yes, I have followed the same steps, it is working with "admin login" but when I have logged in with "Instructor" and followed, it is not working...and even I have checked with Student login, unable to view the price for a particular slot...
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Please update me ASAP on this...I am waiting for you reply
    Diana
    Participant
    Please wait, I am checking Delayed response due to Support Holiday on Sundays Edited reply Yes, Replicated at my end as well that if we are assigning the course from schedules then it is not showing that particular course but all the schedules. Please give me some time to fix this issue
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Ys sure, please do whatever you can do from your side, it's very important to me...
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Hi Team, any Update on this, I am waiting for this to get resolved since many days and I think many of the users are facing the same issue...So please try to resolve this issue as soon as possible...Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    santoshcingur
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointments Plugin – Price showing either “Null” or not evening showing price’ is closed to new replies.