Arrow left/right in Firefox

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Arrow left/right in Firefox

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Hi there, Can you let me know why the arrow left/right on in-course unit is not align in Firefox? In Chrome and Safari it is displaying correctly. How can I insert/attach screenshots?
    jqschied
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css  : #hideshow_course_pursue_panel span{ position:initial !important; }
    jqschied
    Spectator
    works! thank you.
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    jqschied
    Spectator
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Hi, one more question. Is there a way to replace/change 100/100 to 100% I think this is the score, we want to use 100% not 100/100. Here is the text: YOU'VE OBTAINED 100/100 IN COURSE XXXX We want it to say: YOU'VE OBTAINED 100% IN COURSE XXXX Possible?
    Diana
    Participant
    @jqschied, I can tell you file where the logic is written. Let me know if you are interested.
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Yes, please.
    jqschied
    Spectator
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @jqschied, Let me check from which file this text is coming. The Plugin is vibe course module. For the certificates issue: To know the statistics of students you can check the wp-admin > LMS > Statistics. There you'll find all the information of each and every student. then you can manually assign certificates to that student
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can use wplms custom learning paths addon for this . refer : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/wplms-addons/custom-learning-paths/
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Arrow left/right in Firefox’ is closed to new replies.