ask password twice: adjust code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues ask password twice: adjust code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Last year I was given this code so that users would have to write their password twice when registering at my curent checkout page. How can I adjust this code so that I see this on my future registration page? Over here: https://meestergijs.nl/aanmelden/ The code: add_filter( 'woocommerce_checkout_fields', 'wc_add_confirm_password_checkout', 10, 1 ); function wc_add_confirm_password_checkout( $checkout_fields ) { if ( get_option( 'woocommerce_registration_generate_password' ) == 'no' ) { $checkout_fields['account']['account_password2'] = array( 'type' => 'password', 'label' => __( 'Bevestig wachtwoord', 'woocommerce' ), 'required' => true, 'placeholder' => _x( 'Bevestig wachtwoord', 'placeholder', 'woocommerce' ) ); } return $checkout_fields; }
    logan
    Hello, have a look on this code: https://gist.github.com/kloon/9204715
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    But how do I use this code if the page is www.meestergijs.nl/aanmelden ? Or does the code work as soon as I set this url/page as the registration page for buddypress?
    logan
    Hello, this is not available in wplms. you could look out for some 3rd party plugin or simply add this code in your customizer.php.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'll finish all the things I want to improve. Then when I change the registration page from /checkout/ to /aanmelden/ and set that page as the new buddypress registration I think this code will immediately work. Because I see nothing in the code that refers to a specific url. Just the buddypress standard registration page. Right? So thanks! You can close this topic.
    logan
    Yes !! thanks. case closed.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ask password twice: adjust code’ is closed to new replies.