Assign Certificate After Updating Grade

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assign Certificate After Updating Grade

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, I have my courses set so that when a student obtains a grade of 100%, they are automatically assigned a certificate. This seems to work fine, except when manually changing the grade in the gradebook. How do I have the certificate automatically assigned once the grade is changed to 100% in the gradebook? Thanks, Mike
    damiko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue , it does not assigns any certificate nor it sends any email or something about it . These features will be added in upcoming update of it .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    damiko
    Participant
    Thanks Alex. So what does that mean for timeline? How soon can I get this fixed? At the very least, maybe you can point us in the right direction for my developer? I'm under a tight deadline and the Gradebook is a big part of our project. Thanks, Mike
    damiko
    Participant
    Further to this, the certificate should be revoked if the criteria is no longer met after altering the mark in the gradebook.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is actually no code written to assign badges and certificates there : http://prntscr.com/lq2sul  you need to write the code there . We will be writing it and will release the update . For the mean time you can goto course admin-> select users and assign certificates to them . refer  : http://prntscr.com/lq2u7a
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey Alex, I was wondering if you have completed this issue. Assigning the certificates manually works to a certain extent, but it does not work with the [certificate_student_date] field on the certificates. Is there a way to populate this when manually assigning certificates? Further to this, when manually changing the grade to 100% in the gradebook OR manually assigning the certificate, the course progress functions remain at 0. The ideal logic would be: Scenario 1 1. Someone sets mark in gradebook to 100 (or at/above course passing grade, 100 in our case) 2. Course gets marked "complete", course progress bar made 100%, certificate and/or badge assigned Scenario 2 1. Someone sets mark in gradebook to less than 100 (or below course passing grade, less than 100 in our case) 2. Course gets marked "in progress", course progress bar made 50% Thanks, Mike
    Mk
    We are going to start working on it. please follow this trello : https://trello.com/c/z7Pkr6lp
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, Has there been any progress on this? Thanks, Mike
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please provide us some time this will be updated .Please ping back for a reminder .  
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, It's been another couple weeks, so I thought I would inquire about the progress. How's it going? Thanks, Mike
    Mk
    We will make it available in next update. please wait for next update. its in our pending list, which will be available in next update.
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, but when is the next update supposed to be released?
    Mk
    We can't promise for days or date but it will be available soon.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign Certificate After Updating Grade’ is closed to new replies.