Assign Certificate After Updating Grade

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assign Certificate After Updating Grade

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey guys, it's been another 3 weeks, so I thought I would check in to see how this is coming. Are we close? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hello we are working on it . Please ping back for a reminder .
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, I am a little late on the reminder. Did you guys ever get this figured out?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we were actually very very busy with two things videoencrypt and wplms appointments in last couple of months .Now we have finished develpoing both of them , I will definately going to fix this in this week . Please do ping back . PS : im sorry to kept you waiting for this
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, excellent! Looking forward to it. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this has been done .Please update to version 1.1 . Now it will assign badges as well certificates to the student
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey guys, been a while since I checked in on this. Any luck? Still showing "In Progress" on Trello. Thanks
    Mk
    Hello Damiko, Please update to version 1.1 and then check.
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, can you confirm that this is indeed working? I just tested it out on our setup and it did not work. Thanks! Mike
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign Certificate After Updating Grade’ is closed to new replies.