Assign course to group

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Assign course to group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    witslk
    Spectator
    I created a free course and assign a group of students to take this course but i tested all other students also can take this course and i need only specific group of student can take this course so how to setup this?
    Diana
    Participant
    Privacy Options When creating a group, you have the option of making your group Public, Private, or Hidden. 1) Public groups are visible in all group directories. The contents of the group – activity updates, forum posts, and any additional group functionality you might add through plugins – is publicly accessible. Anyone in your BuddyPress community can join a Public group. 2) Private groups are also visible in group directories. The group name and group description remain available for all to see. However, the contents of the group are accessible only to members. Moreover, group membership is controlled: members of your broader BuddyPress community must request membership, which can only be granted by a group administrator. 3) Hidden groups are invisible to non-members. These group names and descriptions are not listed in sitewide directories, and their contents are accessible only to members of the group. Because the group is unlisted, users cannot request membership. Instead, individuals can only join the group by invitation. Group administrators can change a group’s privacy settings at any time by visiting the group’s wp-Admin tab > Group Settings. Now, you can manage your groups. Create the group and select the type of group you want to create according to your requirement
    witslk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @witslk, Please let me know do you want functionality like this? http://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-batches/ You can actually create curriculum for individual batches like curriculum A for Batch A and curriculum B for batch B now Batch A students can't access Batch B stuff and vice versa. Those students who are not enrolled in the course also cannot access the data
    witslk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please refer the docs and videos of batches here:https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-batches/ Also if you have any doubt about batches then let us know.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign course to group’ is closed to new replies.