Assign Students

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Assign Students

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Hello, I'd like to know if it's possible to assign students in a determined slot, if not, do you think it'll be available in next update? King Regards, Ernesto
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina We have this feature in which you can choose the booking for a particular course is for members of that course only or any logged in member can book the instructor of that course refer: http://prntscr.com/oivjig Edit your course > in the components section > you will find this setting
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    No no, sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself properly. I mean that I (as a teacher) want to be able to schedule a lesson with X student in certain date.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina Apologies, but this feature is not available right now in the addon
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Is there any possibility that I could pay to any of your coders, or maybe it'll be released in the next update? King Regards, Ernesto
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina I can't confirm this right now whether it will be going in the upcoming update because there are some features already added in the queue. But we can surely think about this feature
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign Students’ is closed to new replies.