Assignment error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignment error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi, When the student submits the assignment it reloads on the same page and nothing happens. Please if you can check what could be the issue would be because I have marked the student has to complete the assignment to mark the unit complete. Sharing my admin credentials in the private message below  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually its due to akismet anti spam plugin , the comments are going in moderation . Please deactivate the akismet anti spam plugin for once and check this up again .
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Now I am able to submit the assignment but even after submitting the assignment I am not able to mark the unit complete. I don't want to intervene the mark this unit process once the submission is done the student should be able to mark the unit complete without waiting for the evaluation. Also even after the evaluation, the student is not able to click mark unit complete button Please check and reply ASAP.
    maximus
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Maximus, After clicking Finish Course button the screen just keeps loading instead of redirecting to the course page. Please check.
    maximus
    @ratlsadmin Dear friend, But when i was made a video then your finish course button was working well. On my side it is working fine. Please check again also please try to deactivate your third party plugins. It may be possible that your webhost server creating some problem so you can contact to your webhost if the site is loading slow.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    maximus
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Maximus, I tried the same process you did in the video but I am still getting the "Start Assignment" page before the upload screen.
    maximus
    @ratlsadmin Please share the video so that i can replicate your issue. Because without facing the issue how can i replicate it.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    maximus
    @ratlsadmin Dear friend, Sorry but i am not understanding that, why are you accessing the units directly from the curriculum. You need to click on the button start/continue course and then you will get those assignment upload page which you want on the direct access after click on the assignment tab.  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is disabled by default , only admins and instructors can see the direct links from curriculum.Your students will not see any link in curriculum on units .   About the skipping start assignment button and directly showing the form : well that is not possible as of now .the start assignment button is crucial for us as it sets a bit in database that user has now started the assignments which is helpful in validating the expiry of assignment upto set assignment duration .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment error’ is closed to new replies.