Assignment error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignment error

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thank you for the suggestion. Can you please check the WPLMS Point System which I explain in the previous message?
    Mk
    I checked at my local. its working totally fine. Please have a look here: http://somup.com/cqQvl4eJai
    In your case, you are getting 300 points. those points are for completing units. for assignments, I think you have already got points.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, The problem is not with easy points, it's with medium and hard. When a student completes medium or difficult units instead of getting those points he is getting the points of easy units. Can you please go through each unit and check and resolve the issue? You have the credentials for student please use that to go through the course in my platform.
    Mk
    I got your issue. Actually your settings are wrong. Currently, multiple ids are not allowed. Please make points for each different unit or pass that field empty so that point will be applicable for all units. http://prntscr.com/pec5js
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, I have changed and added single ids to multiple WPLMS point hooks but still the students are not able to get the points. Can you please check and resolve the issue ASAP?  
    Mk
    I checked your issue, it's not working for you. I would like to have your FTP credentials in private reply so that I can check your issue at yours end.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please provide some time to check this up .Will be replying back on Monday .
    Mk
    Well, I checked your issue. it was a bug in code. I changed your code and its working fine now. Please check and reply. Note: I created a new user test_mk, created a new course test course with a unit name test unit and assignment name test assignment. I created new wplms points too and checked. everything is working fine now. but please check by yourself too. Refer: http://prntscr.com/phb9em    
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, I checked at the time of your reply it was working fine but again the points stopped responding to the WPLMS points setting I did. Can you please recheck and set the code once and for all please, so that it won't happen again. The credentials are provided in the trail, if need be, please use that thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Mk
    I tried with a user on a course and it was working fine. I will take some more time to check-in a detailed manner. Please provide some time. If I find something I will inform you. Thank you.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, I appreciate the effort, I request you to find and fix whatever it is that is causing that. We want to go Live as soon as possible and the point system is where we are stuck. Please, getting this piece done would help us to go Live as soon as possible.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment error’ is closed to new replies.