Assignment settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignment settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    I was wondering is it possible to adjust some of the settings for the assignments? (1) I would like to hide the sidebar setting (and set it default to "BBpress sidebar", as this sidebar has no content in it). (2) What is the use of add to course? The assignment is already in the course right? How can you hide this setting? thanks in advance!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1.Well in assignments page course sidebar appears .So tthe widgets that you will add in course sidebar will appear there. 2. Can you please share a screenshot for this where you are reffering to "add to course " .
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Well once you create an assignment there is an option to choose a sidebar. The default is now set to "mainsidebar". I would like this to be set to "BBpress sidebar", and hide this option for instructors when they are making an assignment. See picture also
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  : add_filter('wplms_wplms-assignment_metabox','set_default_bbpress_sidebar'); function  set_default_bbpress_sidebar($settings){   $settings[1]['options']=array(array( 'label' => 'BBpress Sidebar',                             'value' => 'bbpress'));   return $settings;   }
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Great that works! So now we are half way there. Only thing left is to hide it (with CSS) in the front end course editor. How to do so? I cannot find the correct reference to the item..  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: #course_curriculum .wplms-assignment_edit_settings_content .list-group-item:nth-child(4) {display:none !important;}
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This works! Thanks a million :).
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment settings’ is closed to new replies.