Assignment submission (text box or file upload) not appearing for students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignment submission (text box or file upload) not appearing for students

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sajjat
    Participant
    WPLMS Assignments Version 3.9.9.2 WPLMS Front End Version 3.9.9 WPLMSVersion: 3.9.9 (I also have app) I have configured the Assignments as perdocumentation but the submission form/button/fileupload/textbox is not appering. I have searched forum and disable all other plugins but the problem did not solved. Please can you check the issue.
    sajjat
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sajjat
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    sajjat
    Participant
    Hi, I have changed the user role to Administrator. Please note: 1) I do not want to change the WPLMS 3.X to 4.x as I have app running and in my older support post, it was said (I found it too) that the app do not work with 4.x 2) Please have a look and help to fix. As I have paid course running, I can not make any major change as the operation will be delayed. 3) The assignment matter became very urgent. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    sajjat
    Participant
    Thank you very much .... :)
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing this topic now
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment submission (text box or file upload) not appearing for students’ is closed to new replies.