Assignment upload file type error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignment upload file type error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    I have a assignment to upload a video. I have selected (Allowed file types: M4A, WAV, MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, maximum file size: 100MB(s). When I try to upload a mp4 file it give an error of wrong file type.
    Diana
    Participant
    @RTSGroup, Make sure your theme as well as all the plugin related to wplms are updated to the latest version. Then share site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check here and also that assignment URL
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Hi Diana I have switched off all plugins that is not WPLMS but it did not help. My service provider says they have taken a look on the web server at the site configurations and in the logs, but cannot see any reason that Ajax calls would be blocked on the server side. He has asked whether your plugin that relies on Ajax is trying to use HTTP rather than HTTPS, as an Ajax call won't succeed if you're on the site with HTTPS and the call is HTTP. How can I see the ajax calls in the browser?
    Diana
    Participant
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    I have found what caused this, there was a php extension fileinfo not installed on our server. I found this when doing a WP site Health Check and it was listed as a recommended extension. Thanks for your help
    Diana
    Participant
    @RTSGroup, Yes, I was about to point this out after checking the logs It's Great that you found out Closing this topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment upload file type error’ is closed to new replies.