Assignments autocomplete issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignments autocomplete issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello!   I have weird situation with assignments. I add assignment to the unit and connect it with course. When student open an assignment and read the task there, then close the page and then come back to it, there is only button Show results, they can't upload anything. The setting of autocomplete is unchecked in my settings . EVERY student face with this problem, when he close the page, especially on the phone, when he need to make photo of the notes or record the voice. He make photo, open assignment again and he see only button Show results. I have to got to EVERY student statistic, find the assignment (wich is not indicated under evaluation), then check it for evaluation, then refresh the page and then uncheck it. So only after that manipulation student can upload the task.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this can only happen due to two reasons : 1. Assignment duration not set . Make sure that you set assignment duration in assignment settings. 2. CAching .make sure that the assignment page is not cached .clear cache and try again .   Thirdly please try deactivating third party plugins in your site.
    yawika
    Spectator
    I set 9999 for the assignments. I change it for 6 month, is it ok?   Also as for cache I use only object cahcing, not page caching, so pages themselves are not in the cache. And I use 3dparty plugins only for woocommerce, W3 caching, dropbox embedder and emails template. And they are essential for the site functioning. Other plugins are included in the wplms package.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Still, you are facing this issue? Please share the course link on which you are testing this case. We'll check on your site.  
    yawika
    Spectator
    The course link is https://ivrika.academy/course/zagovori-na-ivrite-eshhe-luchshe-bjet-rabota-v-gruppe I don't know but all students complaint about that issue. They open the page, then close and when open the next again that page to upload the file, there is only show results. I've already deactivate cache plugin, set up 6 month duration of assignment....   And still have this issue ... ((
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Apologies for the delayed response here. Will Let you know after checking this on your site
    yawika
    Spectator
    hello!   Could you check this issue ? All my students are very disappointed and claim for this. I have to deal with manually and this is too much time consuming .. I even disable caching at my website which cause to slow down my website .. But still have this issue
    yawika
    Spectator
    Please use ONLY student credentials as for admins it is all ok
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, I am really sorry. I forgot to check this issue due to some other work. I will check this today and then Let you know. Thanks for the reminder.
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello! Can you find the issue ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, I am not able to replicate the issue on your site. Can you please share a video so I can check what I am missing if it is an issue
    yawika
    Spectator
    It is super weird, I can't replicate either.. I don't understand what it can be the error from my student. If it one or two students then it maybe something wrong with their device, but there 5 students who face with it .. And I am confused as I can't explain and help them with it
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Can you please share user credentials of one of them in a private reply to check this. So I can check what exactly the issue is
    yawika
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments autocomplete issue’ is closed to new replies.