Assignments – content doubled & no upload function

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignments – content doubled & no upload function

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    Hi support, I have implemented a large number of assignments for a 6 month programme. I now find that learners who get into the assignments, see the instructions twice and there is not functionality for uploading a document. The assignments have comments enabled and there is no requirement for a set duration or end date. The administrator view works as it should but not for other roles. Please assist. See screenshot for an example. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4rEfM8z2zdRVJXph4nt7K0XIoms_wnP/view?usp=sharing
    Diana
    Participant
    @groundfloorlabs, Everything updated on your site? The theme as well as all related wplms plugins? Still facing issue? then do share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    All active plugins are up to date. I managed to work around this issue by adding end dates to all assignments, which is not ideal because the assignments are not meant to have a duration or end date. Please let me know if there is a better fix.
    Diana
    Participant
    @groundfloorlabs I need to check your site and debug in the code that why it is showing double content Make sure to mark the reply as private while sharing your credentials
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    groundfloorlabs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments – content doubled & no upload function’ is closed to new replies.