Assignments is not all working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignments is not all working

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anithasn
    Participant
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have the latest WPLMS assignment plug in 1.9.9.1 with all other plug in updated as well. I have various problems with Assignments. I created assignment with Text Area and attached to an unit. When student clicks on assignment under UNIT context, unable to see Start Assignment Button. On the other hand, if you go to www.kannadashale.com/assignment, and then click on assignment, I can see START assignment. Upon clicking Start, I do see Answer area but unable to edit/input any text. Text works after some random clicks on Answer Assignment. I tested in both Chrome and FIrefox - all same behavior. Assignment plug in looks like too buggy, so please help here.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if the assignment is published or comments are enabled in the assignments from back end assignment edit page . Also if you are using an y caching plugin then please try disabling this . If above does not resolve the issue please share site url and admin credentials to check the issue  .
    anithasn
    Participant
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I dont see any caching plugin and also no comments are enabled. My site is www.kannadashale.com and please check Kannada Assignment 1. Username: aninag pwd:rajkumar271 Also I can be reached at 314 629 9754 if required. Highly appreciate your help to make this site work to teach an Indian Language to our Kids.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Comments were disabled to this assignment. I've now enabled it. Check the attached screenshot.  
    anithasn
    Participant
    Thanks. This helps. Btw still the issue "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> </span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Upon clicking Start, I do see Answer area but unable to edit/input any text. Text works after some random clicks</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> " exists. Once student hits start assignment, they are unable to input any text in the first go. If I refresh the Web URL, then it works. Please let us know if there's any bug in the TextArea and is refresh the workaround for now.</span>
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments is not all working’ is closed to new replies.