Assignments: marks/duration, text box, submit button, comment creation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignments: marks/duration, text box, submit button, comment creation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stickwerks
    Spectator
    Four items:
    1. How can I hide this marks-duration text?
    2. Is it possible to delete this entire text box?  My assignments are only video uploads and this text box is huge and unnecessary.
    3. Can the Submit Assignment button pop up in the same space as the "Do not close window until upload is complete" message?  Students don't know to press the Submit Assignment button because it's off screen at the bottom left.  They upload their video and then press "Return to Course" because that looks like the next step.  This discards the video with no warning that they were supposed to press the Submit Assignment button.
    4.  Presently all uploaded Assignments also become Comments.  Assignments and Comments should be unrelated. The entire Assignment system doesn't work if "Allow Comments" is unchecked for a Unit.  I have to delete all the "Comments" that are created by uploaded Assignments or they become public.
    Thank you for your help!
    Veronica
    hi @stickwerks, 1...yes we can hide it by custom css for this please provide your page url by which we can make it specific for your site and also admin credentials in private reply. 2...we can also hide this by using custom code just need page url. 3...i don't think that it can be done. 4...can you please elaborate it!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments: marks/duration, text box, submit button, comment creation’ is closed to new replies.