Attempt to read property “ID” on nul

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Attempt to read property “ID” on nul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    quentin31000
    Participant
    Hello, Following the modification of the roles, it is impossible for me to have another account except mine as administrator. I get this error message when I connect: Warning: Attempt to read property "ID" on null in /homepages/15/d837943557/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DigiFormation/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php on line 975 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/15/d837943557/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DigiFormation/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php:975) in /homepages/15/d837943557/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DigiFormation/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1355 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/15/d837943557/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DigiFormation/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php:975) in /homepages/15/d837943557/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DigiFormation/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1358 Thank you for your help, Quentin
    Veronica
    hi It’s Notices /warnings and is nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality. What are PHP Notices? PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when: the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script. Refer https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/warnings/ you could hide these notices, following this link: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-turn-off-php-errors-in-wordpress if you found any FATAL ERROR then let us know.
    quentin31000
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, thanks for your answer :) I tried the solution of disabling PHP warnings but still impossible to access the dashboard (except from my admin account). With my test user (instructor role), I can access the login form, I log in and then I am redirected to the home page. And every time I want to access the dashboard, I am redirected to the home page every time...
    Veronica
    hi @quentin31000 ok thanks for the details to check this we need to check this on your site so please share details like site URL, admin credentials, and a video of the issue
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attempt to read property “ID” on nul’ is closed to new replies.