Auto Evaluation Sometimes Working, sometimes not

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Auto Evaluation Sometimes Working, sometimes not

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I did not change that code, for React Quiz it is not required at all. IF react quiz is also not working then we can try it. A good way to test would be to ask the user who is unable to view quiz results to use the force parameter in the URL and confirm if she is able to view the result.

If she is able to see the result then we add the code fix.

Yes please send link to users and we can see the results. My guess is that React Quiz should work better than normal quiz as most of the job is being done by the browser and server is just storing the data. Whereas in case of non-react quiz all caclulation happens in the server, so chances of server being overloaded are higher in normal quiz than react Quiz esp. for 500 user set.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    Where can I edit quiz result permalink?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    That is not editable in v3 at the moment without code change.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    Where can we edit the code, so if someone enters there, they always receive updated points. at least for these 200 users who already are registered.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    In react Quiz they will always get updated score. You have react quiz enabled, Are you still getting that issue ? This react quiz framework is as it is ported in to thr WPLMS v4 with few improvements.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    paitchadze
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, your understanding is correct. It will regenerate quiz result, we added this so that instructors can re-evaluate quizzes when they re-evaluated already evaluated quizzes. But adding that fix, means it is going to regenerate for everyone. Now that react quiz is enabled do not add that fix. So, you can add this in the email that is sent out to the students. Or add this in the post quiz message which shows up after quiz evaluation.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    Please see previous comment about quized not being displayed.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    my bad, it works. we'll continue testing and will update you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok great, the results are being stored. Hope all is going well.
    paitchadze
    Participant
    paitchadze
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs we had this in v3 but do not have this yet in V4 version .We are yet to add this in V4
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Evaluation Sometimes Working, sometimes not’ is closed to new replies.