Auto save not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Auto save not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    accrualgroup_249
    Participant
    Hi, While creating course when instructor clicks on next sections, I wantthe course to be saved as pending course in backend wordpress. So Instructor can come back after sometime and see his draft course and make pending changes Thanks
    Veronica
    hi the course save as a draft and then creates the new course then you can load the draft it will load the last edited draft there
    accrualgroup_249
    Participant
    Hi, when i write something while creating course, it says course draft saved. When I goto manage courses, I cant see those draft courses in pending or anywhere. i want to keep editing draft courses when I login again after something. Thanks
    Veronica
    let me show you how the draft works in version 4 providing video in some time
    Veronica
    hi please check this how you can continue editing of course in version 4 http://somup.com/crn017Dytp
    accrualgroup_249
    Participant
    It is not saving mine like this. It shows me popup, but when i go back in wordpress, it dont show course as pending and also not visible in manage course -> pending option
    Veronica
    can you please share a recording of the same? and also please provide details so we can replicate it as you performed in your video
    accrualgroup_249
    Participant
    Hi Veronica! As I shown in the video, Its not working, like it should. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/creVXRWBtg
    Veronica
    hi the draft would not safe in the backend it loads in the front end only not in the pending list or draft list and in the video, it is showing the load draft option
    accrualgroup_249
    Participant
    But my users have big courses they dont want to pusblish, they think if course draft have been saved, they can come later and edit it again... They have to start again on next login.
    Veronica
    hi in the front end section, it saves one draft at a time if you want that users will become able to check all the pending courses then create a draft course in the backend and in the front end, in the pending section all the draft course will appear
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto save not working’ is closed to new replies.