Auto subscribe to paid course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Auto subscribe to paid course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hi! I need your advice. I'm selling the course through Woocommerce. But I want all users who register on the site to see this course in the app among their courses, and be forced to pay after passing the first section of the course. Tell me, please: how can I implement this?
    Veronica
    hi you can set the first section as free and add the product accordingly so one who is enrolled in the course can continue to till the first section ends and after that user to pay for the course
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you. What do you mean "add the product accordingly"? How can I do it? Explain, please.
    Veronica
    hi means you can create a product for the course and add the product in course and also add the course in product so whenever the user buy the product will be enrolled in the course too.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    You misunderstood me. I want the course to be available without purchase, but only the first section. That the user after registration was automatically subscribed to the course. And then bought it if he saw that the course was useful.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi yes it will not it will require custom code providing in sometime
    Veronica
    try this code in wplms-customizer.php in wplms-customizer plugin add_action('bp_core_activated_user',function($user_id){bp_course_add_user_to_course($user_id,50, NULL, NULL,array('partial_course'=>1);)},10,2);
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This code doesn't help. Any another advice?
    Veronica
    hi in the above provide. code 50 is the course ID you need to change it as per your course ID
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi use this:
    add_action('bp_core_activated_user',function($user_id){bp_course_add_user_to_course($user_id,50, NULL, NULL,array('partial_course'=>1)
    );
    },10,2);
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi we have already checked this on our local and it is working: http://prntscr.com/26ksoti
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto subscribe to paid course’ is closed to new replies.